Lockheed Martin Windows Systems Administrator in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Services (EBS) systems administrator position will primarily support the Operations and Automation (O & A) Server Management Infrastructure environments across all Business Areas. This position receives day-to-day operations guidance from O&A Leads and Managers. Work location for this position is Puerto Rico.
- Performing successful root cause analysis for complex problem resolution in Windows environments.
- Analyzing and assessing Windows server performance, storage capacity and planning for future needs
- Performing routine Windows server/workstation patching per guidelines
- Developing automation scripts (PowerShell, Python, Ansible)
- Create/edit Standard Operating Instructions (SOI) documentation
- Successfully install Windows server and associated hardware
- Successfully install/configure software applications and programs
- Managing Windows servers in a Server Farm/Data Center environment
- Provide customer support utilizing Remedy or Service Now ticketing system
- Setup and manage shared (MS Group Share) folders within a Windows environment
- Occasional travel may be required to assist with surge support on-site
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Basic Qualifications 1. In-depth knowledge of Windows 2008 and 2012 operating systems 2. Knowledge of Active Directory (AD) 3. Familiarization with data backup and disaster recovery processes 4. Experience with learning new applications and installation
Desired skills 1. Computer Security + Certification 2. NetApp Filer experience 3. Experience with scripting languages
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Aguadilla Puerto Rico