Lockheed Martin Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst Stf / HFM / SAP / Coatesville / PA in Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Purpose: The Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst Stf. will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial data & overhead related cost activities of Coatesville Operations. This will include direct responsibility for forecasting, planning, internal controls, and strategic planning. Additionally, this role will lead and ensure value added financial support is provided to all the departments within the Coatesville operations.
Regular Assigned Duties and Required Performance Standards:
• Drive financial results by taking a proactive role with the functional teams including but not limited to operations, quality, facilities, and support function teams to develop the annual plan as well as monthly forecasts for the P&L (transfer cost, indirect costs, and hours); also, provide variance analysis for program activity. Analyze and report financial risks and opportunities on a monthly basis.
• Develop and track operation P&L and Indirect Cost and provide variance to forecast and plan analyses to the CFO for the financial close
• Manage related direct and indirect cost, capital and cost of poor quality and review with site senior management.
• Drive accountability for the forecast and the financial plan with internal teams
• Provide business case support for capital requests and cost reduction tickets
• Investigate cost anomalies with determination of root cause and ultimate corrective action
• Use Enterprise Excellence tools to automate processes and to develop standard reporting packages for the Sikorsky-PA senior management teams.
• Track and provide management with insight to key operational metrics
• Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP
• Support ad hoc reporting and analysis - Key customers include but are not limited to the General Manager, CFO, and Internal Management.
Basic Qualifications BA/BS Degree in Finance or Accounting with 10+ years experience; MA/MS Degree in Finance or Accounting with 8+ years experience of related work in the field.
Solid analytical, communication, organization, and time management skills, be team oriented and have a strong work ethic.
Strong HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) system and SAP experience.
Good analytical skills and adaptable to ever-changing demands and tight deadlines.
Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
Ability to manage high workload and demanding time commitment
Desired skills Familiarity with manufacturing environments is a plus. Strategic thinker Creative problem solver
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Coatesville Pennsylvania