Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer Senior Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Works with a dynamic team to engage the customer in support of Marine JSF IOT&E, Operational Test plan execution,operational unit transition from Block 2B/3i to Block 3F Mission System software, and monitor or support answers to fleet questions on F-35 capabilities. This engineer will provide the customer with Mission Systems capabilities information as needed to support successful completion of IOT&E, OT programs, and fleet ship deployment. The candidate for this position will understand JSF program scheduling and execution of OT missions and provide status to LM leadership.
- Provide subject matter expertise support to F-35 labs as requested – support software maturation, mission effectiveness assessments, Test Readiness and Flight Readiness Reviews
- Interface with operational and test squadrons to provide Mission Systems and Vehicle Systems information in a timely manner in support of successful completion of F-35 IOT&E and bringing the USN to IOC
- Supports LRIP with differences briefings for LM and DCMA acceptance pilots as well as differences briefings tailored for each gaining unit
- Supports updates to classified and unclassified flight series data: documents known system controls and displays, installed performance, and limitations
- Support on-going F-35 Follow-on Development activities. -Ability to obtain a program clearance.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. This position requires a Final Secret Clearance to start
The selected candidate for this position will travel approximately 50% of the time.
Basic Qualifications - Experience with USMC tactical aircraft employment, operations, and training - Experience with F-35 or 5th Gen fighters - Experience with operational electronic attack - Experience briefing military leaders
Desired skills Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with customer and company personnel at multiple levels.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas