Lockheed Martin Graphic Artist Senior in Linthicum Heights, Maryland
Lockheed Martin is honored to be a mission partner with the Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3) – home to the world’s largest accredited digital forensics lab and the home of the public private partnership that shares cyber threat information with the Defense Industrial Base. Our DC3 program provides a full range of technical, functional, and managerial support. DC3 is located in Linthicum, Maryland, with other office locations in Northern Virginia, and consists of a mix of Government, civilian and contractor support personnel.
This position is located at the Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3), Business and Technology Operations (BTO) Directorate. The Graphics Artist is responsible for the creation, development and production a variety of graphic, photo and multimedia products that promote the DC3 mission. Responsible for utilizing an array of computer software applications and systems to receive and transform textual, imagery, and graphic data into finished publication products for dissemination. Also responsible for producing storyboards, displays, creates graphics and animation, and edits and authors video productions. Maintains a digital image collection (photographs and video) and provides responses to inquiries for images and/or access.
Basic Qualifications • Experienced with all aspects of video and photography production including shooting, editing and designing animated effects and related graphics. Ability to record and edit audio for inclusion in presentations or other forms of media.
• Ability to develop and produce briefing boards, posters, logos, branding images, and multimedia presentations. Digitally designed documents, charts, photos, and diagrams to effectively communicate information in print, web, and multimedia formats.
• Ability to create and design moderately difficult products (charts, illustrations, and publications), from rough drafts to create concepts for use in graphic design products and communications campaign graphics to best convey the intent of the message.
• Working knowledge of computer graphics hardware and software (such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, Audition, In-Design, Flash, and Maya 3D) creating pictorial drawings and renderings of a highly technical nature.
• Knowledge, understanding and experience with photography and photographic equipment; experience composing live and still photography consisting of employee meetings and events for reproduction in print and new media products.
Desired skills • Utilizes word processing, page-layout, imaging, and illustration applications to receive and construct textual data, images, and illustrations in prescribed publications ready for print and/or electronic dissemination.
• Possess strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize workloads in a business environment.
• Strong time management skills and flexible work approach to ensure deadlines are always met and expectations are always managed.
• Experience with retouching and Photo/Video Editing.
• Experience with 3D design and animation.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Linthicum Maryland