Lockheed Martin Mult Fnc Info Sys Anlst Sr in Marietta, Georgia
This position is as a Business Leadership Program position within the Information Technology Audit team, and will conduct IT audits in multiple Business Areas. Performs audits across all aspects of IT operations, including: system development, program management, and general IT operations, and cyber-security. Develop and maintain auditing processes to proactively monitor and report on risks, exposures, internal controls and key performance indicators across various areas of the company. Candidate must possess strong analytical abilities for enhancing business intelligence and processes.
This position is virtual to corporate headquarters but employees must be located at a Main Lockheed Martin business unit location. The salary for this position will be adjusted to reflect the salary band for the geographic location of the selected employee. This position requires approximately 65% travel.
Basic Qualifications • Possesses technical expertise in systems administration, development and integration
• Communications - ability to clearly and effectively articulate business problem statements to include difficult issues at multiple levels from tactical employee through executive leadership, both verbal and written.
• Possesses effective analytical abilities for understanding business and technical processes/procedures and their impact on overall company operations.
• Demonstrated Business Acumen
• Understand business strategy objectives and proactively bring new concepts and ideas to the audit plan.
• Ability to work at both a tactical and strategic level to identify themes or high level risks to the organization.
• Ability to develop and foster working relationships with business leaders and critical staff members.
Desired skills - Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA) - CISSP - Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) - Network Administration skills - UNIX/LINUX Administration skills
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Bethesda Colorado, Bethesda Florida, Bethesda Georgia, Bethesda Maryland, Bethesda New Jersey, Bethesda Texas