Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer Sr in Orlando, Florida
This role will be responsible for conducting and overseeing F35 simulator trainer acceptance testing at supplier sites, Orlando MST facility, and Customer sites. Capturing test discrepancies (TDs) and driving TDs to closure will be a primary task as well as resenting test results to customers and management. Responsibilities include:
1) Conduct/oversee simulator trainer testing at supplier sites, Orlando MST facility, and Customer sites. 2) Travel, including international travel, is required. a. Typical travel is 1-3 weeks/trip 3) Adequately support the testing activities the selected engineer should have experience in a lab testing environment. 4) Running Acceptance Test 5) Capture and disposition of test discrepancies 6) Experience testing and presenting test results to customers and management
Basic Qualifications Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years required with a related Masters degree.
- Development of Integrated Test Plans/Procedures
- Requirements Analysis skills
- Determining that customer requirements are met
- Experience with test methodology
- Experience with metrics tracking and Clear Case Database use.
- Must have good communication skills and work well with a diverse team that interfaces with QA, SW & HW development engineers and government representatives.
- Past simulator experience a plus
Must have a final Secret clearance to be considered
Desired skills - Experience with COTS equipment and system integration - Experience with electrical/electronic troubleshooting - Experience with software development and design - Experience with information technology, systems and network administration a plus
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida