Lockheed Martin USG Aftermarket Finance Staff / SAP / Hyperion Brio / Stratford / CT in Stratford, Connecticut
The Sikorsky Defense Systems and Services (DSS) USG business provides new aircraft and aftermarket services for the U.S. government and foreign military sales customers. The approximately $3B business represents one of three pillars within the overall DSS organization along with International Military and Aircraft Support.
This position leads various program finance activities in support of the US Government aftermarket business needs, to include the assigned programs and the integration of Common Financial System SAP project implementation. This role provides an excellent opportunity for gaining knowledge of the USG aftermarket business, as well as interfacing daily with program management and other functional areas that support the programs. This position is located in Stratford, CT.
Primary responsibilities include:
1) All aspects of program finance to include, planning and forecasting (e.g. monthly Latest Estimates, annual plan and Long Range Plan) for USG aftermarket programs in support of the DSS USG Aftermarket Finance Manager;
2) Interface with Program management team members on a daily basis across assigned programs to ensure the latest financial estimates and risks and opportunities are accurate and reported in a timely manner.
3) Perform month-end close activities, variance analysis and account reconciliations for various balance sheet and P&L accounts related to the assigned programs;
4) Complete periodic reporting to ensure adequate funding levels are provided by the customer to continue work on a given contract.
5) Support WBS set-up, maintenance, and oversight as required (daily & weekly) to support all program needs accurately.
6) Provide estimating, pricing and negotiation support for the various fleet management contracts/ campaigns.
7) Review monthly WIP inventory balances and related reserves, working closely with the Program Management team.
8) Provide support to government accounting and pricing departments, as necessary, to support customer requests for information (i.e. RFI’s).
9) Update quarterly the EAC (Estimate at Completion) model for assigned programs, present EAC results to senior management, analysis & retroactive adjustment calculations if deemed necessary.
10) Develop and maintain the standard work instructions related to this role.
11) Support other financial requirements, as deemed necessary, by the DSS USG CFO and the DSS USG Aftermarket Finance Manager.
12) Act as the co-Lead Aftermarket CFS SAP program finance Point of Contact
- This position will be eligible to participate in Sikorsky’s Variable Compensation Plan, which provides for a discretionary annual incentive award..
Basic Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or related discipline from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
Desired skills Minimum 7+ years experience in accounting or finance in positions of increasing responsibility.
Systems exposed to: SAP, Hyperion Brio, Microsoft Office suite
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Stratford Connecticut