Lockheed Martin Purchasing & Material Administration Analyst / WSMR, NM in White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico
- Responsible for materials and inventory requirements, expediting, and packagaing/shipping/receiving, on post-production and development testing programs at White Sands Missile Range (WSMR).
- Responsible for key roles in frequent periodic tool calibration (administrative status updates on a web-based tracking system, and packaging, shipping, delivering and receiving tools during the process)
- Must understand, observe and enforce compliance with all environmental control procedures for the handling and disposition of hazardous materials and hazardous waste and may be required to take additional ESH training due to missile range requirements.
- Required to work as an effective part of a diverse team of technicians, quality assurance inspectors and engineers. Will also work with USG representatives and MFC Dallas counterparts, test engineers and program management.
Assist the teams with general logistics support and other duties as required.
Required to take and pass CFR 49 Shipping and Receiving of Hazardous Materials Certification (ground and air).
- Must have ability to obtain a Secret security clearance within one year of employment and also must have a Interim Secret security clearance prior to start.
Basic Qualifications - Prior experience using SAP (or similar system) for inventory and production planning and control. - Demonstrated excellent proficiency in the use of a PC and applications – Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, web-based systems, etc. - Demonstrated effective communication and teaming skills are required. - Must understand, observe and enforce compliance with all environmental control procedures for the handling and disposition of hazardous materials and hazardous waste and may be required to take additional ESH training due to missile range requirements. - Will be required to obtain and maintain 49 CFR/IATA certification for shipping of hazardous materials (ground and air). - Must be able to obtain and maintain forklift operator certification, and be able to frequently handle, package and move oversized and/or heavy items in a field environment. - Must have ability to obtain a Secret security clearance within one year of employment and also must have a Interim Secret security clearance prior to start.
Desired skills - Demonstrated recent/current proficient knowledge of and skills in SAP business operating systems and Global Recall for calibrations. - Ability to provide training to others in SAP is highly desirable. - Prior experience in government property control - Experience working in an ordnance integration and test environment. - Experience working on an active military test range and/or field engineering experience. - Experience in material handling, packing and shipping, to include hazardous materials with prior/current CFR 49 certification is desired. - Final Secret security clearance.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): White Sands Missile Range New Mexico