Lockheed Martin Entry Level Software Engineer in Owego, New York
At Lockheed Martin Mission Systems and Training, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
- Provide software updates support to the Logistics Management Module (LMM) supply system, reports, and interfaces to address critical and high priority Problem Trouble Reports (PTRs) and system enhancements.
- Update component architecture and associated requirements, design, and verification documentation.
- Provide training and helpdesk support for the ALE/LMM and Common Connected PEMA services requests.
- Develop mitigations to open Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) vulnerability items against the LMM.
- Assist with Government Acceptance Test (GAT) events at multiple locations
- Visual C/C++, Windows 7, Windows 10, .NET), but familiarity and experience with Real Time and /or Unix-based operating systems and experience with Java, Java Script, XML, Eclipse, Qt or Web based development is a plus. Experience with OpenGL, GUI development, Geographical/Mapping, 3-D Graphics, Agile Development, Object Oriented Programming, on Pc-based systems and networks (TCP/IP, UDP, Wireshark, Subnets) is also a plus
Basic Qualifications Familiarity with: - Software Development Life Cycle - Strong Analytical Skills - Well developed problem-solving skills - Agile Software Development Familiarity - Excellent communication and organizational skills - Ability to work in teams - Ability to obtain a security clearance is required
Desired skills Familiarity with: - Windows Development Environments (Team Foundation Server, Visual C++, .Net) - Real Time Operating Systems - UNIX/LINUX/BSD Experience - Secure Shell (SSH, SCP) - Local Area Networks (TCP/IP, UDP, Wireshark)
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Owego New York