Lockheed Martin Property/Asset Management Analyst in Sunnyvale, California
Would you like the opportunity to be part of contributing to the Nation’s Defense and become part of the THAAD Property Team at Lockheed Martin Space? THAAD is an anti-ballistic missile defense system that has thousands of property assets being accounted for and updated on a recurring basis. The Program is fast-paced and offers the opportunity to become directly involved in supporting its success and to work directly with the Customer and Program. In this role you will support the THAAD program in all aspects of property/asset management by performing all functions associated with property business systems to ensure company, customer, and US Government property located on site and at subcontractors are managed in accordance with applicable regulations and policies to achieve best value and operational excellence. Your responsibilities will include:
• Interpret Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and supplements, contracts, Standards for the Guiding Principles of Property Management and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) as applied to property acquisition, use and disposition
• Ensure compliance of major business systems and processes required to do business with domestic and international entities
• Conduct internal and external property assessments and analyzes results for financial and operational purposes; provides guidance on contracts and regulations pertaining to property life-cycle management; develops, recommends, and implements property management policy; and prepares periodic and special purpose reports relative to matters such as taxes, leasing, insurance, facility usage, etc.
• Interact with customers, federal oversight agencies and internal personnel while investigating, analyzing and resolving domestic and international regulatory compliance issues
• May be responsible for providing guidance and training to company personnel on the application of business system processes, interpretation of laws and regulations and compliance requirements.
Basic Qualifications - Basic understanding of property/asset management disciplines
Must have familiarity and understanding of the Government Federal Acquisition Regulations 52.245-1
Microsoft Office suite skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work in a team environment
Ability to travel when required
Must be a United States citizen
Must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance
Desired skills - Demonstrated experience in handling multiple and conflicting tasks
Ability to work in a high energy environment
Flexibility to take direction form multiple customers
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Sunnyvale California